All the Car Make We Cater for
We are German vehicle specialists. We can provide a number of planned maintenance and repair services for a range of German vehicles such as Audi, Volkswagen and more.
Our Car Makes FAQs
Volkswagen Audi Group vehicles encompass all Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT and Skoda models.
Unit18 use genuine Volkswagen and Audi Group parts if something needs to be replaced, whilst we also stamp service books and correctly re-set service indicator lights. If genuine parts are no longer available, we use only OEM-quality alternatives.
Unit18 Automotive has the latest diagnostic equipment – just like a Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT or Skoda main dealer – and is able to diagnose problems with any electrical system on a vehicle. We can also perform Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) resets and forced regenerations (even when the soot level says over 100%).
Along with diagnostic services, at the Unit18 garage, we can do any kind of ECU coding or re-mapping, carry out any ECU adaptations and also code remote key fobs.
We certainly do.
If you’re looking to make your daily commute a bit more exciting, Unit18 Automotive is able to carry out a wide range of performance enhancements to; of which, just a few examples below:
- Fabia/Ibiza/Polo console bush replacement using solid Cupra bushes
- Performance software ECU re-mapping
- Pipercross panel filter supply and fit
- Powerflex bushes supply and fit
- Hunter Pro-Align 4-wheel alignment
- Coilovers fitment and setup
- Strut brace fitment and setup
- Anti-roll-bar fitment and set up to both front and rear.
- Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda track day preparation services