Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 5th April 2021
As a vehicle repair centre, we are classed as an essential service which means that we will be opening as usual during the national lockdown and after the 12th April following the latest government announcement. There will be a few slight changes, please find these below:
- Any existing bookings with us are still valid; however, if you would like to cancel this, then please inform us as soon as possible. To make new bookings, please contact us via either phone or email, and we will be in touch shortly.
- Where possible, we are offering a priority service to NHS staff and other key workers.
- We will be continuing to offer our collection and delivery service within a 5-mile radius. This is ideal for those who are isolating, shielding or do not want to leave their home to travel to our premises. If you require this service, please let us know when you are making your booking.
- We have a limited number of loan cars that can be booked so this will be subject to availability.
- When visiting our premises, please observe the signage before entering.
- To order performance parts or cleaning products, please use our online shop.
Please check our COVID policy update on the 12th April for information about our reopening.
Our COVID-19 Policy
Although the nature of our industry means that contact with clients is minimal, we have put in place several measures to maximise safety.
- When dropping off and collecting your vehicle, our staff will be following social distancing rules and minimising the need for interaction.
- Staff will be frequently reminded to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed around our premises for staff to use before and after coming into contact with your vehicle.
- All surfaces and equipment will be regularly disinfected, and vehicles will be wiped down before and after carrying out work.
- Should any staff members need to drive your vehicle, seat covers, and disposable gloves will be used.