Racingline Turbo Intake Elbow | For All 1.0 TSi Engines
The Racingline Turbo Intake Elbow can help transform the performance of the 1.0tsi engine in most Volkswagen-Audi Group vehicles and is direct replacement for the restrictive OEM elbow.
The Racingline turbo intake elbow can release around 5hp on an otherwise unmodified vehicle; plus, you’ll also hear some extra turbo whooshing noises come as a bonus! Coupled with the Racingline Performance Air Filter, these simple and cost-effective upgrades allow greatly increased airflow from your intake into the turbocharger; giving vastly improved turbo response and a demonstrable power gain.
What cars does this part fit?
This part is a direct replacement part for the following vehicles:
- Volkswagen UP GTI 2016+
- Volkswagen UP 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 2017+ AW
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 2014+ 6C/6R
- Volkswagen Golf 7 & 7.5 1.0 TSI 2015-2020
- Volkswagen Caddy 1.0 TSI 2015-2020
- Volkswagen T-Roc 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Volkswagen T-Cross 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Volkswagen Touran 1.0 TSI 2018+
- Audi A1 1.0 TSI 2015+
- Audi Q2 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Audi A3 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Seat Ibiza 1.0 TSI 2015+
- Seat Leon 1.0 TSI 2015+
- Seat Arona 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Seat Toledo 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Skoda Fabia 1.0 TSI 2014+
- Skoda Octavia 1.0 TSI 2016+
- Skoda Karoq 1.0 TSI 2017+
- Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI 2017+
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!
To celebrate this year’s Black Friday, we’ve knocked 10% of the standard recommended retail price for a limited time only!
BUY ONLINE WITH CONFIDENCE AT UNIT18 AUTOMOTIVE
When you purchase products from the Unit18 Shop, you’ll receive an email confirmation of your order and we’ll get it dispatched with 2-3 working days. We can even fit this part for you, too! Just drop the team at Unit18 a message here.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Got a question about this product? Just give the Unit18 Team a call today on 01908 320 043. Alternatively, you can also drop them a message via this link
Note, that price does not include VAT and this will be added at the payment screen.